The upcoming Transformers movie titled “Transformers: Age of Extinction” is being dearly awaited by so many loyal fans across the world. Transformers movies are perhaps one of the major reasons why youth all over the world have become crazy about cars. The franchise has been featuring some of the coolest cars manufactured by celebrated brands. It already shares a long and steady relationship with Chevrolet. This time, the new installment of the franchise will be coming with a new car. This time the movie will be feature Lamborghini Aventador, a supercar manufactured by internationally famous and followed automaker Lamborghini.
The major highlights of the latest installment of the Transformers franchise that we could gather from the trailer have been enlisted as follows:
- The trailer reveals that in this flick humans will be creating Galvatron.
- You will get to see Lockdown transforming from Lamborghini Aventador mode into the mode of a menacing robot.
- You will get to have a look at the cab-over and old school Optimus Prime. You will also see its redesigned version driving across Monument Valley. You will also watch him getting kicked by Lockdown.
- You will now see Grimlock breathing fire. Grimlock will also be seen spearing Stinger with his tail and will be ripping him off with his mouth, tossing and throwing him.
- You may get to see perhaps the final moments of Ratchet.
We all our quite excited. A video of the final, full length trailer of the Transformers: Age of Extinction has been uploaded over internet. Fans around the world can watch it. But here is a disclaimer, it will only increase your restlessness and make you impatient. Fans are surely going to find it impossible to wait any longer! Transformers: Age of Extinction is scheduled to hit theater on 27th June, 2014.
Check out a video, after a jump.