Tata Motors recently showcased two new mini-trucks on its popular Ace platform, from its new municipal range of solutions, at Municipalika 2014. These are the ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV – Waste Segregation and the Super ACE Suction Machine BS III.
The Tata ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV – Waste Segregation, is a fully-built offering from Tata Motors and is ideal fordoor-to-door garbage collection and unloading waste directly into a garbage compactor, whereas the Super ACE Suction Machine BS III is also a fully- built mini suction vehicle ideal for door-to-door sewage cleaning. Both vehicles can be easily manoeuver through narrow lanes offering ease of navigation due to is small size & best-in-class turning radius.
Mr. Vernon Noronha, Head – Defence & Government business, Tata Motors, said “As leaders in the fully-built commercial vehicles space, we at Tata Motors today showcased two examples of municipal solutions ready to use off the shelf. Cutting down on our customers wait time, these innovative low-cost solutions, also come with easy to operate equipment, are backed by Tata Motors extensive service network, also providing added advantages of best fuel economy and lowest cost of maintenance.”
Tata Motors range of municipal vehicles offers fully-built solutions in the areas of solid & wet waste management (door-to-door garbage collection & transportation to garbage-dumping sites), health services, water supply, street-lighting, disaster management, and staff transportation on heavy, medium, intermediate, light and small commercial vehicle platforms. The range is designed to provide solutions for day-to-day needs, managing the supply of clean/potable water, also helping in fulfilling the basic needs of sanitation to ensure a cleaner environment and society. These vehicles come with the promise of proven performance, ease of maintenance, and better operating economics, while being environment-friendly at the same time.
Salient Features of the Tata ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV – Waste Segregation
- Fully- built Mini Garbage Tipper available in BS III & BS IV
- Ideal for Door-to-Door Garbage Collection & Through Narrow Lanes (Ease of Navigation Due to Small Size & Best-in-class Turning Radius)
- Ideal for Unloading Waste Directly into a Garbage Compactor
- High Torque Vehicle- Suitable for hilly terrains
- Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) Treated Body to Prevent Corrosion
- Better Operating Economics & Ease of Maintenance
Salient Features of the Super ACE Suction Machine BS III
- Fully- built Mini Suction Machine available in BS III
- Ideal for door-to-door sewage cleaning, even through narrow lanes
- High pressure suction operation for a depth of upto 25 feet & diameter upto 75 mm – cleans the thickest sludge
- 39% Vehicle Gradeability – suitable for hilly terrains
- Better operating economics & ease of maintenance
Municipalika 2014 organised with CAPEx is a trade show focusing on Construction, Architecture, Planning and Engineering to deliberate on sustainable built environment and good urban governance.
To read more on Tata Motors Commercial Vehicles, Click here