It’s officially launched. Maserati is back. That’s right. The brand that Maserati after terminating their partnership with Shreyans Group in 2013, has today re-entered the Indian market.
In the second innings, Maserati has entered India with 5 model range including – the Ghibli, Quattroporte Diesel, Quattroporte GTS, GranTurismo and the GranCabrio. The Italian firm has set-up an independent team to deal with the operations in India, which will report directly to the company’s regional office in Dubai. Despite being a part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Maserati’s India operations will not be associated with Fiat’s Indian division.
The company is looking to open three dealerships in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore for which it has appointed AMP Supercars, Bagga Luxury Motorcars and Jubilant Autoworks, respectively.
Prices of Maserati’s model range (Ex-Showroom, New Delhi):
- Maserati Ghibli V6 diesel – Rs. 1.1 Crore
- Maserati Quattroporte V6 diesel – Rs. 1.5 Crore
- Maserati Quattroporte GTS V8 petrol – Rs. 2.2 Crore
- Maserati GranTurismo V8 petrol – Rs. 1.8 Crore
- Maserati GranCabrio V8 petrol – Rs. 2.0 Crore
To read more on Maserati, Click here