Maruti Suzuki launches Swift Alpha limited edition


Maruti Suzuki India has launched a new edition of  Swift in India. The new Swift Alpha edition is now available with some great features with no extra cost. But the new Swift Alpha edition is available  only in petrol variant.

Maruti Suzuki has noticed that demand for Swift petrol has gone down drastically over the last one year, thanks to meteoric rise in petrol prices. In fact, their last report states that of all the Swift hatchbacks sold, only 20% of them were powered by a petrol engine, while the remaining 80% sold were diesel powered.

In order to increase sales of petrol Swift variants, Maruti has announced the launch of new Swift Alpha edition at no extra cost. Features of the new Swift include, music system with Bluetooth, interior style kit, speakers, accessories, door visors, sill guard for door, mud flaps, rear spoiler, design floor mats, etc.

After facing problems with their workers last year, Maruti Suzuki faced many problems. One of which is increase in delivery period of their cars. Delivery period for Swift too increased. Buyers had to wait as much as upto 8 months. But things are much better now. Maruti has increased production of Swift from 12000 units per month to 20000 units per month which has brough waiting period down by 2 months.

Also see – Maruti Ertiga MPV registers over 400 bookings on the launch day & exports to Indonesia