Mahindra & Mahindra today officially launched a special edition of mighty and muscular Mahindra Scorpio to keep up with the festive season celebrations. This special edition is limited to only 500 units and will be based on the VLX top-end trim. The Mahindra Scorpio Special edition is priced at Rs 11.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is a lakh more than the current (4×2 Manual) VLX top-end variant.
The additional features Scorpio Special Edition include –
- Luxurious European leather interiors in tan and beige
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Leather-wrapped gear knob and gear shift
- An integrated roof-mounted DVD player with a drop-down 9-inch screen
- High-gloss wood trim on the dashboard and centre console
- Chequered flag decals on the doors and on the front bumper
- ‘Special Edition’ sticker on the tailgate
- Chrome finished alloy wheels
- Dual front SRS airbags
Refresher – The Mahindra Scorpio Special edition comes powered by a Mahindra’s most powerful 2.2-litre mHawk engine with inter-cooler. This engine produces a peak power of 120 Bhp at 4000 rpm with a torque output of 290 Nm coming as early as 1800 rpm. This common rail diesel engine is mated to 5-speed manual transmission.
Check out more pictures after a jump.