Maruti Suzuki, the no. 1 selling car and the largest manufacturer in the Indian market had launched a limited edition Swift RS last week celebrating the impending 1 millionth Swift, where only a single view of the car was available along with all the additional features most of which was only mentioned but a clear view of these added on features was not available in our previous posts couple of days ago.
In order to keep our dear readers at BharathAutos updated, here is the overall look of the car along with images of the modified interior and the exterior of the vehicle. Already features of this limited edition car being published in our previous post, here are the detailed features for all who have missed to have a glimpse of our previous post.
- Limited Edition RS signature 3-piece body kit.
- Rally inspired front and rear bumpers.
- Signature theme blue color outside rear view mirrors (ORVMs) and rear spoilers.
- Introduction of black wheel caps.
- LED lights Illuminated Swift emblem at the sill of all the four doors.
- Combination of black and blue colored artificial leather seat and steering wheel covers.
- Rally RS theme inspired floor mats.
- High-end music system with CD player, AUX-in and USB facility.
This attractive package launched by Maruti Suzuki is available only in VXI (Petrol) and VDI (Diesel) variants and would cost around 24,500 INR additional to the cost of the respective trims.
See more pictures of Maruti Swift RS Limited Edition –