Volkswagen India has silently added a new trim of its Polo hatch called the Polo SR. The Polo SR edition was first showcased at the 2012 Autocar Performance Show in Mumbai to understand the customer response, which seems positive as the company launched the Polo SR. The Polo SR is offered with a 1.2-litre petrol engine only and there is no diesel Polo SR being offered.
Since the petrol powered Polo has less demand, and doesn’t sell as much as the diesel Polo, thus in order to attract more buyers to the petrol Polo, the Polo SR edition is introduced. The Volkswagen Polo SR edition is priced at Rs 6.27 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is Rs. 42,000 more than the existing Polo Highline petrol and bookings are opened across the dealerships.
List of features equipped in Volkswagen Polo SR package –
- Front & rear under skirtings
- Side under skirtings
- Rear roof spoiler
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome exhaust finisher
- Chrome finish on trunk
- Chrome strip in front grille
- SR badges on the C-pillar and at the rear
- Dual airbag, driver and passenger side
- Fog lamps, front and rear
- Climatronic Air conditioning
- Central locking with boot opener in company logo
- Outside rear view mirror, electrically adjustable
- Steering wheel‚ tilt and telescopic adjustable
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Rear defogger and rear wiper
- Multi-function display includes open door warning light
- Rear parking sensors
- 2 Din RCD 320 music system with 4 speakers
- Aux-in, USB and Bluetooth connectivity
Check out the picture of the rear, below the jump.