Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today launched the all new Toyota Innova – India’s most preferred MPV. Launched with a new top end Z grade, the new Innova boasts of a whole new set of features which is available in options of a 7 & an eight 8-seater in both Euro III & Euro IV. Since it’s a soft launch without any ceremony, the Innova facelift will be available at all Toyota dealerships across India with immediate effect from today itself.
Owing to the brand’s luxury & premium positioning, the all-new Innova is a defining pinnacle of luxury and elegance. The Innova facelift is likely to be made will be available in a total of 14 variants (11 diesel and 3 petrol), with prices beginning from Rs. 9.77 lakh for the base trim to an all-time high of Rs. 15.06 lakh for the top-end Z-variant (both prices are of ex-showroom Delhi). Surprisingly, the Innova’s base model ‘E’ variant comes without an AC option although priced at Rs. 9.77 lakh, can’t imagine 🙂 .
The new added luxury features are as follows:
- Bold New Style: The Innova boasts of a distinctive new look with the stunning new front grille and stylish chrome lined fog lamps for an imposing road presence. The sporty side moulding and a dazzling chrome back door garnish with reflector gives the car an enhanced sleek & premium appearance.
- Sporty Edge(only available on ‘Z’ variant): Contemporary body graphics along with stylish chrome finish muffler cutter & a sporty rear spoiler makes the new Innova sportier than ever.
- Refined New Luxury (only available on ‘Z’ variant): The premium interiors of the new Innova are further accentuated with a stylish wood finished gear knob, an elegant wood panel dashboard and a sophisticated wooden armrest panel. The classy dual tone seats with leather trim further enhances the style quotient of the interiors.
- Along with plush interior comfort, the new Innova also ensures the highest standards of safety with dual SRS airbags & ABS (anti-lock braking system) and the globally renowned promise of Toyota’s QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards.
- Innova has two engine options, one each of petrol and diesel. Both engines are a carryover from Innova’s outgoing-model. The petrol version of this car has a powerful 2.0-litre VVT petrol engine that churns out 130bhp with massive torque output of 181 Nm. This engine is one of its kind as other MPV’s lack this much powerful and refined petrol engines. The diesel engine of this car has been a hit ever since its launch. This 2.5-litre common rail diesel engine with inter-cooler turbocharger is capable to give 101 bhp of power with maximum torque output of 200 Nm. Both of these engines are mated with 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Toyota Innova is available in a total of 7 shades across all variants: White, Super White, Silver Mica Metallic, Silky Gold Mica Metallic, Dark Red Mica Metallic, Blue Metallic and Grey Mica Metallic.
- 2014 New Toyota Innova is available in 14 variants (11 diesel and 3 petrol): G, GX, VX, Diesel E PS 7-seater, Diesel E PS 8-seater, Diesel E AC 7-seater, Diesel E AC 8-seater, Diesel G 7-seater, Diesel G 8-seater, Diesel GX 7-seater, Diesel GX 8-seater, Diesel VX 7-seater, Diesel VX 8-seater and Diesel Z (NEW).
- Toyota claims to give 3years/100,000kms unmatched warranty on its products.
Prices (Ex-Showroom Delhi)
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. Hiroshi Nakagawa, MD & CEO, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “Toyota is constantly focused on developing our products based on the feedback we receive from our customers. The Innova being one of our flagship brands enjoys a patronage of over 4 lakh happy customers and has many accolades to its credit. The Innova boasts of being the only MPV in India to have won the J.D. Power Asia Pacific Initial Quality Study Award (IQS) & J.D. Power Asia Pacific Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout Award (APEAL)’ consecutively in a row for the last 6 years, since 2007. We believe with the introduction of the new Innova, the ownership experience of our customers will be further enhanced.”
Also speaking on this occasion, Mr. Sandeep Singh, DMD & COO, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “The Innova has been an undisputed market leader in its segment and has carved a niche for itself over the years. The Innova being our flagship brand is one of the most successful products that Toyota has to offer to the Indian market. Be it for a family, corporate or the fleet segment, the Innova is sought after by all due to its high standards of dependability and the promise of Toyota’s QDR. Designed to offer exclusivity, the new Innova is further heightened by luxurious styling in combination with sporty looks and is aimed at providing more comfort, style and prestige that enhances its versatile nature, practicality and luxurious image. We are extremely delighted to introduce this new offering to our customer during this auspicious festive season”.
Also see – Toyota Innova facelift reaches dealer yard in Mangalore, launch tomorrow
See more pictures of All-new Toyota Innova –