This-month on our Top 10 things you need to know about the car is ‘Tata Hexa’, which is all-set to start a fresh innings in the premium segment for Tata Motors. Let’s get started.
Top 10 things you need to know about the Tata Hexa:
1. IMPACT DESIGN: The new Hexa boasts Tata Motors Signature Impact Design, with bold and impactful Exteriors and Premium sporty interiors with Superb finishes. Soft touch materials, further accentuates the plush feel of the cabin.
2. VARICOR400 ENGINE: Powered by Tata Motors advanced next-gen 2.2L VARICOR 400 diesel engine, which delivers class leading 400 Nm torque and 156 PS power, makes the new Hexa a responsive vehicle for a spirited drive experience.
3. SUPER-DRIVE MODES: Super Drive Modes allow the driver to seamlessly switch between the four different driving modes – Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and Rough Road for enhanced ride comfort & stability over different terrains and choose his own driving experience. The feature alters parameters in the engine performance, the new-generation Electronic Stability Program (ESP), the Torque on Demand (TOD) transfer case, the Instrument Cluster display and the vehicle’s ambient lighting to deliver the perfect combination for the chosen conditions. Super Drive modes can be activated through a rotary knob, ergonomically placed on the centre console.
4. NEW GEN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: 6-speed automatic transmission with selectable modes: Automatic, Sports and Race with manual shift option
5. COMPREHENSIVE SAFETY SUITE: The new HEXA is equipped with a host of safety features;
- Airbags: Front, Side & Curtain Airbags ensuring absolute safety for all occupants
- ESP (Electronic stability program): The electronic stability program and engine calibration, enable the vehicle to seamlessly overcome any kind of terrain. The ESP provides for driving stability, during critical manoeuvres, thereby improving car safety by avoiding loss of vehicle control accidents. All four drive modes have been integrated into the ESP for a sporty and fuel efficient drive.
- ABS with EBD: ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution to optimize braking distance and to ensure vehicle stability
- Hill Hold Control (HHC) & Hill Descent Control (HDC) – Hill Hold Control (HHC) automatically activates to prevent the vehicle from rolling backwards on up-hill drives. Switch on the Hill Descent Control (HDC) for controlled descent on inclined surfaces.
- Traction Control System – Acts as a control system to prevent excessive wheel slip.
6. 10 SPEAKER JBL™ SYSTEM: Utilizing Harman’s unique technology, the JBL branded 10 speaker system with high fidelity audio reproduction and harmonic richness, will transform the vehicle into an elaborate sound system giving a personalized theatre experience.
7. SMARTPHONE APPLICATIONS: HEXA allows for seamless smartphone integration, giving customers access to highly personalized on-demand mobility services. The vehicle boasts the new ConnectNext App that features various applications, including NAVIMAPS App, Juke-Car App, Tata Smart Remote App and Tata Smart Manual App.
8. 19-INCH ALLOY WHEELS: Muscular wheel arch cladding nests best-in-class* 19-inch diamond cut finish alloy wheels, with low aspect ratio tyres, complementing the HEXA’s premium look and it’s off roading capabilities.
9. SUNBLINDS: The rear door Sunblinds help cocoon oneself from the outside bustling traffic and provides extra protection from the sun’s rays.
10. AMBIENT MOOD LIGHTING: The HEXA comes with a choice of eight colours for in-cabin ambient mood lighting, with illumination control and customization.
To read more on Tata Hexa, Click here