- Wear ISI certified helmet.
- Use tight t-shirts and jeans loose shirts may invite trouble for you.
- Don’t wear slippers.
- Do not try in public places.
How to do –
- Build up rev’s in first gear or second gear.
- Ensure the Speedo hits 20 kmph.
- Ensure the tachometer is between 7000-9000rpm.
- Haul up the front wheel.
Safety cautions –
- Ensure your body is at 90degree.
- Don’t panic when the rear mudguard scratches the road.
- Keep the head straight.
- If things go wrong slide towards the tank.
(Disclaimer – bharathautos.com is not responsible for crashes which may occur during practices, always wear a helmet..!!!)
Also see – Video – Learn how to Wheelie Explained in Detail by Chris Pfeiffer