You read it first on BharathAutos. Just yesterday we reported that Mahindra is gearing-up to launch the refreshed Xylo soon. Surprisingly, today the company has dropped the refreshed Xylo’s pictures, video and details on its official website and a launch is expected soon, sometime next-week!
Mahindra’s Xylo MPV saw an 52% drop in sales in July-2014, thus, to restore its flagging sales, the company is in hurry to launch the refreshed Xylo. The refreshed Xylo gets the minimal updates on the exterior with new decals and elegant new chrome highlights on the bonnet and trunk lid. The major changes on the refreshed Xylo is in the interior and suspension.
On the inside, it gets a new premium interior theme, plush new upholstery, a different design instrument cluster and a new flexible 60:40 third row, that takes Xylo comfort to all new heights. A tweaked suspension called ‘Comfort Suspension’ aims to improve the ride quality and stability of the MPV, which was the biggest weakness of the outgoing model.
The refreshed Xylo will continue using the same diesel engines and transmissions as the current version. Mahindra will be looking to get back in serious contention, and the company has priced the new model slightly higher than the outgoing one.
Prices of the new refreshed Mahindra Xylo (ex-showroom, New Delhi) –
• Refreshed Xylo D2 MAXX BS III – Rs. 7,52,607/-
• Refreshed Xylo D2 MAXX BS IV – Rs. 7,66,560/-
• Refreshed Xylo D2 BS III – Rs. 7,72,682/-
• Refreshed Xylo D2 BS IV – Rs. 7,86,297/-
• Refreshed Xylo D4 BS III – Rs. 8,13,812/-
• Refreshed Xylo D4 BS IV – Rs. 8,27,425/-
• Refreshed Xylo H4 BS IV – Rs. 8,53,664/-
• Refreshed Xylo H4 ABS BS IV – Rs. 8,76,846/-
• Refreshed Xylo H8 ABS BS IV – Rs. 9,75,068/-
• Refreshed Xylo H8 ABS AIR BAG BS IV – Rs. 10,12,145/-
• Refreshed Xylo H9 BS IV – Rs. 10,93,264/-
To read more on Mahindra & Mahindra, Click here
See more pictures of Refreshed Mahindra Xylo –