Maruti Suzuki, the no. 1 selling car and the largest manufacturer in the Indian market had launched a limited edition Swift RS in the first week of July, celebrating the impending 1 millionth Swift. All the details of this limited Edition Swift has already been read by our dear readers at BharathAutos in our previous posts in the first week of July soon after the introduction of the Swift RS in the Indian market.
Although the limited edition Swift was available in the first week of July in some dealerships across the country, the limited edition Swift RS was finally launched on July 19th by Bharath Auto Cars in Mangalore. The sporty look of this limited edition Swift has attracted customers towards this dealership in Mangalore and surprisingly as per the sources at the dealership, around 15 cars were already booked by the customers at the end of the day on July 19th.
Already features of this limited edition car being published in our previous post, here are the detailed features for all who have missed to have a glimpse of our previous post.
- Limited Edition RS signature 3-piece body kit.
- Rally inspired front and rear bumpers.
- Feisty Blue Electronic outside rear view mirrors (ORVMs) and aerodynamic blue rear spoiler.
- Bold black wheel covers with all new tyres.
- LED lights Illuminated Swift emblem at the sill of all the four doors.
- Combination of black and blue colored RS Signature Art leather seat and steering wheel covers.
- Rally RS theme inspired floor mats.
- Exclusive Swift RS music system with CD player, AUX-in and USB facility.
This attractive package launched by Maruti Suzuki with all these features listed above is available only in VXI (Petrol) and VDI (Diesel) variants and would cost around 35000 INR additional to the cost of the respective trims.
Also see – Suzuki launches 5-Door Swift Sport in UK
More Photos –