Mahindra and Mahindra are playing a cautious game this time and all this to keep the consumers happy because Mahindra XUV500 is currently the most awaited car after the Maruti Suzuki Swift.
Now the company has just re-opened the bookings for the XUV500 again and will start accepting bookings until 3rd of February only. Incase the bookings do go above 7200, the company will opt for a draw system. Earlier the bookings were suspended in less than 10 days soon after its launch in 2011.
The XUV500 comes with a complete package at a god price and has the muscular looks with a host of features packed into the SUV.
Mahindra XUV500 Draw for bookings procedure –
1. Why is M&M doing the draw in the 2nd phase of booking for XUV500?
– M&M would like to give equal opportunity to people to apply for XUV500.
– We also would like to keep the waiting period up to a maximum of 4 months.
– Therefore to ensure that the process is fair & transparent, M&M has decided to undertake a unique draw in case the booking requests exceed 7200.
2. In how many cities is the XUV500 draw/booking opening?
– XUV500 will now extend to 19 cities (at “Selected Authorized Dealers”) in India namely – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh/Mohali/Panchkula, Ludhiana, Jallandhar, Patiala, Kochi, Trivandrum, Calicut, Trissur, Coimbatore, Nagpur and Nasik.
– The list of selected authorised dealers will be available on the link: http://www.mahindraxuv500.com/DealerLocator.aspx
3. What will be the procedure for the ‘XUV500 Draw’?
– The draw application period is from 9 a.m on
January 25th to 7 p.m on February 3rd, 2012 (both days included). The applications will be available at the Selected Authorized Dealers’ & will have to be deposited at the same dealerships.
– The priority of delivery will be decided based on the sequence picked in Draw, it will have no bearing on date of application submission within the 10 days of application period.
– Payment of the amount of deposit of Rs. 80, 000/- (Rs. Eighty Thousand only) in the form of a single Demand Draft or a Pay order, in the name of “Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.” payable at the city/location of M&M local area office, details of which will be available with the Selected Authorized Dealers.
– The applicants will be selected randomly by an automated process from the entries received at the close of the Application period.
– To ensure a fair chance for everyone, the Draw will be city wise/dealer wise.
4. How will the Draw be conducted? How will it be ensured that its fair & transparent?
– The draw process will be validated by the professional services firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt. Ltd. (DTTIPL) as per mutually agreed scope & terms between M&M and DTTIPL.
– Details of the draw process will also be announced in media & the brand website shortly to ensure complete transparency of the process.
– You can refer to the detailed terms & conditions in the application form as well as the Terms & Conditions tab below.
5. When & where will be the Draw done, how will the results be announced?
– The XUV500 draw will be conducted at a central location in Mumbai. The venue for the same will be notified to the media who will be invited to cover the draw event.
– Result of the XUV500 Draw will be announced on or before Feb 15th, 2012.
– The results will be published on the XUV500 web-site www.mahindraxuv500.com
– Besides this, the Winning Applicant may, at the option of the Company, be notified by way of courier/e-mail/ phone call/ print media, etc.
Source – Mahindra