American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson has recently revealed its line-up for the year 2014 which includes around 28 Harley Davidson bikes, out of which one or two would be brand new bikes included into the range of Harley Davidson and the rest would be modified in terms of latest technologies and graphics. The company has taken this initiative considering their ‘Project Rushmore’ which is targeted to challenge the 2014 Indian chief motorcycle.
The 2014 Harley Davidson’s line-up would feature changes such as high Output Twin Cam 103 power-train, advanced Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), detachable wind-screen on cruisers, new exciting colour options along with new graphics, LED lamps, improved H-D 1 Factory customization program and much more in the list.
Here are the details of the Harley Davidson’s 2014 line-up-
1) Fat Bob:
- Harley Davidson has customized the Fat Bob in terms of Styling.
- The parts such as power-train, battery box cover, rear shock covers, air cleaner cover, triple clamps, headlamp trim rings and console are turned black from the existing touch of chrome.
- It also features a new slash-cut rear fender with a recessed twin-ring LED tail lamp.
- Laser-engraved Harley-Davidson logo and rim stripe.
- The aluminum slotted disc wheels are power coated black.
2) Street Glide Special:
- It is the fully loaded version of the popular performance touring model.
- It is now equipped with a reflex linked Brakes with ABS, Batwing fairing with split-stream vent, High Output Twin Cam 103 power-train, Boom! Box 6.5GT infotainment system, Enforcer cast aluminum wheels and Dual Halogen headlamp.
- All five 2014 Sportster models are available with the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) and it also features new hand controls and brake components, an optional keyless H-D Smart Security System with a proximity-based & hands-free security fob and an improved service access.
3) H-D1 Factory Customization:
- Harley Davidson also has a web based program which allows the customers to select the different available options which they would require in their vehicle in order to add personal comfort, style and function to the Sportster 1200 Customer and Street Bob.
- Sportster 1200 Custom would be available in Charcoal Pearl Eagle Graphic and Mysterious Red Paisley Skull in addition to new Hard Candy Custom color options.
- The personalization provided by the web based program allows the customer to select different engine, paint as well as different set of wheels finishes.
- As per the reports obtained from Bike Dekho, Customer can expect the delivery of the vehicle in just 4 weeks from the date of booking.
4) 2014 CVO Series:
It would be featured with a big Screamin’ Eagle power-train that’s always part of the CVO program, detachable windscreen with GPS navigation, detachable saddlebags, Daymaker LED lighting and bold paint to give it a nice decent finish. The CVO Road King and super-premium CVO Limited would be equipped with the above mentioned new features but the bold CVO Breakout Softail chopper would be available in three dazzling new paint schemes.
- The V-Rod Family has ABS as standard equipment.
- The Night Rod Special and Muscle would be available with new paint colors and graphics.
Check out more pictures after a jump.