Datsun India is all-set to officially launch its third car for India, the redi-GO on June 7, 2016. Prices too starting from Rs 2.39 lakh has been leaked from the official website.
If the above mentioned prices do come out to be true, the redi-GO will be India’s third most affordable car, after the Tata Nano and the Maruti Alto 800. Now a day ahead of the launch, Facebook page named Rupchik Jokes has shared the leaked brochure of the redi-GO hatch. As per the leaked brochure, the company will offer the red-GO in 5 variants – D, A, T, T(O) and S.
From the leaked brochure also it is evident the 5 personalized kits namely: Easy Kit – Sporty, Easy Kit – Premium, Kool Kit, Urban Kit and Style Kit, will be on offer since its launch. With these kits, the redi-GO can be personalised with different accessories that further take the styling quotient a notch higher. Customisation is not limited to exterior, whereas the interior too get the option with impressive equipment and feature list.
- D variant: The entry-level D trim comes equipped with only the basic necessities like black coloured steel wheels, only driver side mirror, fabric seat cloth, integrated headrests, fixed rear seats, rear door child lock, MID on instrument console, three point safety seat belts.
- A variant: The next trim A gets all the features of the D trim and comes with a AC, passenger side ORVM, steel wheels silver colour, body coloured bumpers, glove-box with lid, chrome accents on grille, power socket, engine immobilizer, digital tachometer, premium fabric upholstery, foldable rear seat.
- T variant: The T trim carries all the features of the lower trims and additionally gets body-coloured door handles, piano finish on centre console, full wheel covers, power steering, speakers, mobile docking station, Distance-To-Empty.
- T(O) variant: The T(O) trim, apart from carrying over the features of the T comes with a front power windows and music system with CD, AUX, AM/FM, USB player.
- S variant: The top-of-the-line S trim comes loaded all the above features, and additionally gets LED DRLs as foglamps and driver airbag.
Based on the Kwid’s CMF-A platform and shares a lot with it. The redi-GO 0.8-litre three-cylinder petrol unit that makes a humble 53.2 BHP and 72 Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The company claims that the redi-GO hatch would deliver a fuel economy figure of 25.17 kmpl.
To read more Datsun India, Click here
Source: Rupchik Jokes (on Facebook)