Thanks to the recent budget, usually only December sees Car Makers and Car dealers offer hefty discounts to push inventories of dealer shelves. But March is turning out to be a bonanza of sorts as for car buyers yet again with tremendous discounts on their products due to the high level of inventory which has piled up with dealers.
This could in part be attributed due to the budget as a lot of people waited for budget sops if any even as auto dealers launched a fear mongering campaign of sorts asking car and motorcycle buyers to beat the budget blues by buying vehicles before the budget scuttles their apple cart with higher levies.
Any which ways, here are a list of car discounts that you can grab this March. So grab the best offer while it lasts.
Car Discounts in March 2011 –
- Chevrolet Aveo (1.4 and 1.6) Rs. 30,000/- (new model in pipeline)
- Honda Accord – Rs. 75,000/-
- Honda City – Rs. 1 Insurance
- Honda Civic – Exchange Bonus of Rs. 20,000/- (new model in pipeline)
- Honda Jazz – Rs. 55,000/- (new model in pipeline)
- Hyundai i10 – Rs. 20,000/-
- Hyundai i20 – Rs. 25,000/-
- Hyundai Verna Transform Rs. 45,000/- (new model in pipeline)
- Mahindra Logan – Rs. 21,000/-
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 – Rs. 30,000/-
- Maruti Suzuki A-Star – Rs. 35,000/-
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R – Rs. 35,000/-
- Maruti Suzuki Ritz – Rs. 21,000/- + Rs. 12,000 (Exchange Bonus)
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 (VXi and ZXi) – Rs. 40,000/-
- Tata Indica Vista – Rs. 10,000/- + Free Insurance (Rs. 17,000/-)
- Tata Sumo Grande – Rs. 10,000/- (new model in pipeline)
- Volkswagen Jetta – Rs. 60,000/- + Free Navigation System or Rs. 15,000/- (Cash Discount)