Nissan India has quietly introduced the updated 2017 Nissan Sunny in the country. It comes with minor tweaks to the exterior as well as interior, but mechanically remains unchanged.
Not many changes, exterior-wise – the Sunny gets a chrome door handles and a new paint shade noted in Sandstone Brown. With the addition of new paint shade, a total of 6 colours are on offer – Pearl White, Blade Silver, Bronze Grey, Deep Grey, Night Shade and Sandstone Brown.
Inside, there’s an option of all-black interior which includes black fabric seats and door panels. No changes to the powertrain, with 1498 cc HR15 petrol and a 1461 cc k9k dCi diesel. The petrol unit is mated to a 5-speed manual or an Xtronic CVT gearbox, while the diesel comes paired to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The 2017 Sunny has been introduced without any price hike and will be available in Nissan dealerships across India.
Prices of 2017 Nissan Sunny (ex-showroom, New Delhi):
- Petrol XE – Rs. 7.91 lakh
- Petrol XL – Rs. 8.56 lakh
- Diesel XE D – Rs. 8.97 lakh
- Diesel XL D – Rs. 9.64 lakh
- Diesel XV D – Rs. 10.06 lakh
- Diesel XV D – Rs. 10.68 lakh (Premium – Safety – Side Airbags)
- Diesel XV D CVT – Rs. 11.11 lakh (Premium – Leather)
To read more on Nissan India, Click here