This year’s Auto Expo is the biggest in its history, the major two-wheelers brands ranging from Hero to Indian Motorcycles were present at the 2016 Auto Expo, sadly big names like Bajaj, KTM, Kawasaki, Royal-Enfield, Hyosung, Harley-Davidson, Ducati and MV Agusta have given it a miss. But just a days ahead of this bi-annual event, Royal Enfield unveiled their much-talked ‘Himalayan’ and Bajaj Auto revealed their anticipated unique motorcycle ‘V150’.
The two-wheeler brands who made their presence at the 2016 edition of the show displayed their new offering lined-up for launch in 2016. Meanwhile, we have made a clear list of all the new bikes and scooters that were expected to be showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo, but didn’t make-it!
1. DSK-Benelli Leoncino
2. Production-spec Hero Dare
3. Production-spec Hero Zir
4. Hero Impulse (TR250/TR200)
5. Honda CBR300R
6. Honda CBR500R
7. Honda Lead 125
8. Honda PCX 150
9. Mahindra Mojo (ABS)
10. Peugeot Satelis 125
11. Piaggio Liberty 125
12. Piaggio Fly 125
13. Suzuki Gixxer 250 (Image Credit – toutiao.com)
14. Next-gen TVS Apache RTR 160 & 180 (Apache RTR 200 4V for illustration only)
15. Yamaha’s project INDRA low-cost bike (Discontinued Crux for illustration only)
16. Yamaha M-Slaz (MT-15)
17. Yamaha MT-03
18. Yamaha MT-10 (Image Credit – motomag.com)
19. Yamaha Nozza
20. Yamaha R15 V3.0 (Image Credit – motoblast.org)
Initial reports also stated that DSK-Hyosung will be present at the 2016 Auto Expo with their array of new motorcycle include the GV300, GT300R, GD450 Concept and the updated version of GT650R, while the Ducati too was expected to display their new 959 Panigale and its muscle cruiser the XDiavel, sadly both the brands didn’t make it!
To read more on 2016 Auto Expo, Click here