The 2013 model year Nissan 370Z gets a minor facelift and will be available in markets across the world over the next few months, features a number of upgrades to keep the car fresh and exciting for the New Year. It’s an affordable sports car that is also sold in India.
“Since the original 1970 Z® was first introduced our goal has always been to keep the design moving forward. The changes for 2013, though subtle, go a long way in enhancing its dynamic appearance inside and out,” said Al Castignetti, vice president and general manager, Nissan Division, Nissan North America, Inc.
The updates for the 2013 model year include –
- Refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights
- Red reflector added to rear fascia (replaces previous black center cover)
- Revised 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (Sport Package equipped models)
- New 18-inch wheels for 370Z Coupe
- Red-finished brake calipers (Sport Package equipped models)
- Dark-finish fuel gauge trim
- Euro-tuned shock absorbers (Sport Package equipped models)
- And two new exterior colors – Magma Red and Midnight Blue
Power for the 2013 Nissan 370Z still comes from a 3.7 liter V6 engine good for 332 Bhp of peak power and 370 Nm of peak torque. For the Indian market, Nissan offers the 370Z with two transmission options, a six speed manual unit and a 7 speed automatic variant. It remains unclear whether Nissan India would offer the sport package to Indian 370Z buyers.
The Nissan 370Z is imported into India through the completely built unit(CBU) and can be ordered from all Nissan showrooms across the length and breadth of India. So, it should just be a matter of time before the refreshed 370Z is available in India due the car being a CBU import. Nissan will unveil the 2013 370Z sports car at the 2012 Chicago Motor Show.
Also see – 2012 Nissan GT-R Unveiled – power up to 550 PS
Terry Grant drifts the Nissan 370Z at MMRT, Chennai
See more pictures of 2013 Nissan 370Z –