A member from one of the leading two-wheeler forums in the country have managed to click spy pictures of the 2011 Hero Honda Karizma . Hero Honda will launch a new version of the Karizma soon. But we are damn sure that there won’t be any technical upgrades to the bike. Interestingly some of the features have been borrowed from the Karizma ZMR and the new Karizma no longer boasts of R anywhere on it. The new Karizma is expected to be launched by this month end. Here’s a list of changes on the new bike;
- The 2011 Karizma will now feature new colours
- The instrument panel now has yellow as the paint colour with Karizma logo emblazoned in the speedo console.
- The ‘R’ logo from the Karizma R logo seems to have been taken away
- The color of the front forks is the same as those on the ZMR
- There is a reflector on the flanks of the engine cowl
- The height of the handlebar is reported to be slightly lower than the standard Karizma (note the absence of clipons!)
- The front turn indicators have a silver tinge to them, like those on the ZMR
- There is a Hero Honda badge on handle bar
- There is no two-tone treatment, and the bike has an all-black theme now with the saree guard and chain cover painted in black color as well.
- The tyres are tubeless
- The new bike has a maintenance free battery