As we reported earlier about the VW’s IPL Limited edition model, the company has announced the new Limited Edition Vento model in India which will be decorated to commemorate the soon to begin 4th Season of the IPL.
The company has spent Crores of rupees on every part in the IPL, the VW fans will be thrilled with the Special Edition of the VW-Vento for the 4th Season of the IPL, scheduled to begin on the 8th of April this year.
IPL Edition Vento attached with IPL decals on its body, door still garn with the IPL Logo embossed on it’s, and floor mats adorned with the IPL Logo.
Volkswagen has released its special edition sedan Volkswagen Vento IPL edition 2011 ahead of the IPL in India. The Vento IPL Edition will be the first such model to be introduced in the Indian market and would pave the path for higher volume for the already popular model. The Vento IPL Edition is loaded with a state-of-the-art colour touchscreen multimedia player that includes a navigation system among other things, plush leatherette seats and a host of specially branded accessories. Volkswagen will also provide a cricket kit along with the Vento IPL Edition sedan. The company plans to start selling this model from the 1st week of April with a competitive price tag of Rs 7.24-lakh, ex-showroom, New Delhi.
Volkswagen Vento IPL Edition Features –
- State-of-the-art colour touchscreen multimedia player
- Navigation system
Volkswagen Vento IPL Edition Salient Features –
- Plush leatherette seats that ensure complete comfort with immaculately embroidered IPL batsman motifs
- The sleek and stunning looks of the Vento are further enhanced by the IPL decals on its body
- A state-of-the-art touchscreen multimedia player: Colour touch screen; FM/ AM; i-pod control through touchscreen; Built-in micro SD and mini USB interface, supports MP3/ WMA; Built-in Navigation System; Interface for parking CCD/ RSE/ Bluetooth; NTSC or PAL compatibility
- Specially crafted door sill garnish that has an impeccable steel frame with the IPL logo embossed on it.
- Floor mats adorned with the IPL logo
- Cricket kit as a giveaway
The cars will go on sale from the first week of April –
Commenting on the introduction of the Vento IPL Edition, Mr. Neeraj Garg, Member of Board and Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The award winning Vento was specially designed for the Indian customer and has become very popular since its launch last September, hence, the perfect choice for an action model for this market. The Vento IPL Edition adds to our existing line-up as we continue to strive to give our customers innovations and at the same time value for money in our products.
Mr. Lutz Kothe, Head of Marketing and PR Volkswagen Group Sales Pvt. Ltd. added by saying, “Globally Volkswagen introduces special editions which have been very successful. The IPL edition is our first step towards a similar initiative. We will be adopting a complete synergetic marketing approach during the IPL to reach out to our customers across our carline.”
Also see – Volkswagen’s To Launch IPL Edition Cars
More pictures of Volkswagen Vento IPL Edition –