The Toyota Innova is no longer a diesel-only affair for the Indian market, as the company has introduced the much-awaited petrol variant of the Toyota Innova Crysta in the country, priced starting from Rs 13.72 lakh to Rs 19.62 lakh.
The 2.7-litre Dual VVT-i four cylinder petrol motor sends 166 PS and 245 Nm of peak torque to rear wheels through a 5-speed manual gearbox and the top-spec gets the 6-speed automatic transmission. It gets an ARAI certified mileage of 10.83 KMPL for the automatic and 9.89 KMPL for the manual variant.
The automatic petrol variant will be sold in GX & ZX trims while the six-speed manual will be offered in GX & VX grades. Only the GX trim is offered in both 7- or 8-seater configuration, the latter two are only offered with 7-seater option. Exteriors, Interiors, equipment list, etc… remains same as that of the Innova diesel respective variants.
Prices of the Toyota Innova Crysta Petrol (ex-showroom Delhi):
- Innova Crysta GX 5MT 7-seater: Rs. 13,72,800
- Innova Crysta GX 5MT 8-seater: Rs. 13,77,300
- Innova Crysta GX 6AT 7-seater: Rs. 14,83,800
- Innova Crysta GX 6AT 8-seater: Rs.14,88,300
- Innova Crysta VX 5MT 7-seater: Rs. 16,56,800
- Innova Crysta ZX 6AT 7-seater: Rs. 19,62,300
To read more on Toyota Innova, Click here
Also see: Toyota Innova Crysta launched in India; from Rs. 13.84 lakh