Royal Enfield announced its Road Side Assistance (RSA) program for both new and old motorcycles, a unique after sales proposition to enhance the ownership experience for its customers. The Road Side Assistance program will be a complimentary service to all the new owners free of cost for the first year.
The Road Side Assistance (RSA) program can be availed by new bike customers from now on. However not all the Royal Enfield motorcycles are qualified for the RSA program, as the motorcycle needs to be less than five years old.
Royal Enfield Road Side Assistance (RSA) key features:
- Newly sold motorcycle will get a free one year RSA program
- 1-3 years old existing owners can avail for Rs. 800 per year
- 3-5 years old existing owners can avail for Rs. 1000 per year
- Free towing to the nearest Royal Enfield Service Centre (less than 100 kms)
- Send mechanic to fix the bike on the spot (if fixable)
- Battery related issues
- Emergency fuel
- Puncture tyre scenario
This program will assist customer and pillion in case of breakdown eventualities no matter where the customer is located i.e. at home, on the roadside, on a highway or in a parking lot; he requires an immediate assistance and this program will meet the need to the utmost satisfaction of the customer’s expectations.
To read more on Royal Enfield, Click here