The much-awaited launch of the year is undoubtedly, the Nissan Terrano SUV has finally launched in India, after a long wait at a starting price of Rs. 9.58 lakhs (ex-showroom, Chennai). Nissan has left no stone unturned in enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the interior and exterior. Although Nissan Terrano is based on the Renault Duster, it looks much more muscular and modern compared to the Duster.
While there was no mystery on the number/specifications of variants of the Terrano, Nissan India has lined-up for the Indian car market. The launch today only revealed the prices of the SUV. The Terrano sold in India will have a same engine options in which Duster is available, which includes the 1.6-litre petrol that makes 104PS and 145 Nm of torque, while the 1.5-litre K9K diesel is offered with two output options – 85PS/200Nm (5-speed manual gearbox) or 110PS/248Nm (6-speed manual gearbox).
Nissan Terrano will be available in six shades: Pearl White, Blade Silver, Sapphire Black, Sterling Grey, Bronze Grey and Fire Red.
Prices of Nissan Terrano (Ex-showroom Chennai) –
- Nissan Terrano XL 1.6L Petrol – Rs. 9,78,165/-
- Nissan Terrano XE 1.5L 85PS – Rs.9,58,892/-
- Nissan Terrano XL 1.5L 85PS – Rs.10,65,035/-
- Nissan Terrano XL Plus 1.5L 85PS – Rs.10,92,744/-
- Nissan Terrano XL 1.5L 110PS – Rs.11,31,936/-
- Nissan Terrano XV 1.5L 110PS – Rs.12,14,862/-
- Nissan Terrano XV Premium 1.5L 110PS – Rs.12,44,820/-
See more pictures of Nissan Terrano –