Nissan India as announced a price hike for their small car, the Micra and Sunny petrol sedan that was launched last year.The price hike ranges from 0.56 to 2.09 percent, depending on the model. New prices will be effective from January 20, 2012.
The Micra petrol will cost Rs 3,000 more. It is currently priced at Rs 4.10 lakh for the base version, while the diesel model sees a price hike of Rs 12,000, which currently costs Rs 5.72 lakh.
The Sunny petrol also will be Rs 5,000 dearer. It is priced currently at Rs 5.78 lakh for the base variant. However, pricing for the Sunny Diesel remains unchanged.
Prices of Nissan Micra (All prices ex-showroom, Delhi) –
- Micra XE (Petrol) Rs 413,500
- Micra XL (Petrol) Rs 475,500
- Micra XV (Petrol) Rs 541,300
- Micra XV (Diesel) Rs 584,970
- Micra XV (Diesel) Rs 629,300
Prices of Nissan Sunny sedan (All prices ex-showroom, Delhi) –
- Sunny XE (Petrol) Rs 583,000
- Sunny XL (Petrol) Rs 693,000
- Sunny XV (Petrol) Rs 773,000
Also see – Nissan India launched Sunny diesel at Rs. 7.98 lakhs