The country’s largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki has announced that deliveries of the Vitara Brezza will commence from March 25, 2016 across India via the nation-wide Maruti dealerships, and not at NEXA dealerships.
Surprisingly, the Vitara Brezza has already garnished has over 20,000 bookings so far. Launched earlier this-month, it is only available in diesel engine option with 7 variants priced in the range of Rs. 6.99 lakh for the base LDi variant to Rs. 9.68 lakh for the range topping ZDi+ variant with a dual-tone colour option (all-prices ex-showroom, Delhi).
Prices of the Maruti Vitara Brezza (ex-showroom Delhi):
- Vitara Brezza LDi – Rs. 6.99 lakh
- Vitara Brezza LDi (O) – Rs. 7.12 lakh
- Vitara Brezza VDi – Rs. 7.62 lakh
- Vitara Brezza VDi (O) – Rs. 7.75 lakh
- Vitara Brezza ZDi – Rs. 8.55 lakh
- Vitara Brezza ZDi+ – Rs. 9.54 lakh
- Vitara Brezza ZDi+ (dual tone) – Rs. 9.68 lakh
Refresher: Maruti Vitara Brezza is powered by the Fiat-sourced 1.3-litre 4-cylinder DDiS diesel engine developing 89 BHP (@ 4,000 rpm) and 200 Nm of torque (@ 1,750 rpm). Power is transmitted to the front wheels through a 5-speed manual gearbox. It has an ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 24.3 kmpl. An petrol, automatic and four-wheel-drive variant is not on offer at the moment.
To read more on Maruti Vitara Brezza, Click here