Swift DZire is the third best-seller in Maruti Suzuki’s India line-up. The current-model was launched in Febraury-2012 and is doing well in the market. The Maruti Swift DZire is very fuel efficient, looks great and all its variants have powerful engines providing cars with high performance to the Indian market. On the other hand they are a bit small with less leg room and boot space.
Now to celebrate the fifth anniversary of DZire in India, Maruti has launched the limited edition Dzire Regal in India priced at Rs. 5.6 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). However, we know the recently launched Honda Amaze has become a nightmare to the Dzire for the coming months, thus, in order to counter the Amaze effect, Maruti has geared-up to launch a new variant/limited edition variant of the Dzire.
The Dzire Regal will only be available on the VXi petrol spec and comes with updates to its interiors and exteriors, with no changes to the engine options. The car is powered by the 1.2-litre petrol VVT engine.
The additional features limited edition DZire Regal include –
- Chrome body side graphics with a Regal badge
- Silver garnish on the upper & lower grille and fog lamps surround
- Silver painted & electronically adjustable outside rear view mirrors
- Reverse parking sensor with digital display
- Body colored mud flaps
- New ‘Serene Blue’ paint shade
- Leather steering wheel cover
- Art leather sear covers
- Integrated advanced audio system with tweeters and audio volume control taken from the ZXi variant of the DZire
- Wooden finish interior door armrest
- Stainless steel door sill guards
- Two leather wrapped cushions
- Beige floor mats
- Premium car perfume