Maruti Suzuki is best small car brand in the country and the popularity is literally unmatched. They have been offering amazing cars, exceptional aftersales service and true brand loyalty for over a decade now. One of the recent hits from the brand was Maruti Alto K10 which are sold like hotcakes and are still leading the sales figures of most of its counterparts.
Maruti Suzuki has launched a special edition of the Estilo. The Estilo Edge is a limited edition of the Estilo available in both Petrol and CNG versions. The Maruti Suzuki Estilo Edge is based on the LXi variant of the car and is priced at Rs. 3.24 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi) and Rs. 3.84 lakhs (on-road, Delhi).
The Estilo Edge Special Edition is powered by the same 3-cylinder, 998cc K-Series engine that produces 67bhp of power and 90Nm of torque. The K10 engine is constructed using aluminium, and accounts for better mileage and smooth operation and also has an advantage of producing less noise and vibrations. The car also gets an improved fuel efficiency of 19 km/l.
The appearance is almost the same with minor changes on the exterior including new catchy body graphics and body coloured ORVM while the interior is what to look out for as a number of cool features have been added making the car appeal to new buyers considering it.
Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Edge Features –
- New Body Graphics
- Double Din Music System
- 6 inch Stereo Speakers
- Advanced audio input with auxiliary and USB ports
- Better driving efficiency with Bluetooth Hands free
- Better visibility and safety with front fog lamps
- Sporty style with rear spoiler
- Better aesthetics include body coloured outside mirrors and door handles
- Enhanced look with full wheel cover
- Side Moulding
- Mud Flaps
- Floor Mats
- Rear Parcel tray
- Added upholstery with Leatherrite seat cover
- New K-series engine for higher performance and lesser maintenance
- Central locking System
Source – CarBlogIndia.com