British car manufacturer, Jaguar has unveiled a special-version of the XJ known as the Ultimate edition, at the Beijing Motor Show. The Ultimate will be the most premium model in the XJ spectrum. Jaguar is still to confirm the powertrain details for the Indian spec car; meanwhile the Jaguar has announced that the Ultimate will be marketed by the end of 2012.
The interior of Jaguar XJ Ultimate features –
- Two individually tailored rear seats trimmed in semi-aniline premium leather with power adjustment and recline, lumbar support, massage function and climate controls.
- A rear business table, machined from solid aluminum with piano black trim, powers into position at the touch of a button
- Pair of bespoke champagne flutes in a dedicated storage area beneath the power table
- A champagne chiller between the rear seats
- A full-length, leather-trimmed center console features phosphor blue accent lighting and stowage areas.
- Each rear-seat passenger is provided with an iPad and keyboard, housed and charged in dedicated leather-trimmed docks in the rear of the front seats
- A 15-channel, 20-speaker surround sound system engineered specifically for the XJ by Meridian
- Rear-seat entertainment package with twin headrest-mounted screens and wireless headphones
On the outside, the Jaguar XJ Ultimate gets a two-tone color scheme and another visual differentiator is a discreet metal Ultimate badge beneath its nameplate. The special-edition model also gets Maroa forged 20-inch alloy wheels. Jaguar says that the XJ Ultimate also gets some suspension upgrades. Power comes from a 510-hp 5.0 liter supercharged V8 mated to a 8-speed automatic.
Also see – Jaguar XJ75 Platinum
See more pictures of Jaguar XJ Ultimate –