Like the Honda Amaze ‘Privilege Edition’ that hit the market last-month, Honda Cars India has now launched the second ‘Privilege Edition’ in India based on Jazz. This edition is available in petrol and diesel, priced Rs. 5,000 more than the ‘V’ trim model.
Pricing for the petrol starts at Rs. 7.36 lakh, and rises to Rs. 8.82 lakh, for the diesel model. Both prices mentioned are of ex-showroom Delhi. The Privilege Edition comes enriched with advanced infotainment system, enhanced exterior and safety features.
- DIGIPAD – Revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
- ‘Privilege Edition’ Themed Premium Beige colour Seat Covers
- New floor mats with ‘Privilege Edition’ embossed
- Sophisticated Body Graphics
- Privilege Edition Emblem
- Rear Parking Sensors
Furthermore, the DIGIPAD is a revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with a lot of functions which will give a lot of fun to the driver and passengers. It features:
- In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
- My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
- Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
- Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
- Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
- Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
- AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The Honda Jazz ‘Privilege Edition’ gets all the features of V grade that include dual airbags and ABS, a touch panel for AC controls, alloy wheels, reverse camera, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs with turn indicators and Paddle Shift (in the CVT automatic variant). There are no mechanical changes, the car is powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines.
Price list of the Honda Jazz Privilege Edition (ex-showroom, Delhi) –
- Jazz V Petrol MT- Rs. 7,36,358
- Jazz V Petrol CVT – Rs. 8,42,089
- Jazz V Diesel MT – Rs. 8,82,302
To read more on Honda Amaze, Click here