The Honda Amaze has gained a new limited edition model today – and its called the ‘Privilege Edition’. This edition is available in petrol and diesel, priced Rs. 10,000 more than the S (O) MT variant, on which it is based.
Pricing for the petrol starts at Rs. 6.49 lakh, and rises to Rs. 7.74 lakh, for the diesel model. Both prices mentioned are of ex-showroom Delhi. The Privilege Edition comes enriched with advanced infotainment system, enhanced exterior and safety features.
- DIGIPAD – Revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
- Privilege Edition Themed Premium Beige colour Seat Covers
- Centre Arm Rest for the driver
- Sophisticated Body Graphics
- Privilege Edition Emblem
- Rear Parking Sensors
Furthermore, the DIGIPAD is a revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with a lot of functions which will give a lot of fun to the driver and passengers. It features:
- In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
- My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
- Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
- Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
- Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
- Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
- AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The premium new seat covers offer a very comfortable seating and are highlighted by the ‘Privilege edition’ embossed on them. The newly offered Centre Arm Rest for the driver enhances the ease and comfort during every journey in the Amaze. The Rear Parking Sensors help in a safer and more convenient parking experience.
The Honda Amaze ‘Privilege Edition’ offers advanced features, superior interiors and assertive styling, which sets it apart from all others in the segment. The limited edition is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade which has features like Dual Airbags, ABS (in Diesel Variant) , Power Adjustable ORVMs, Steering Mounted controls, Driver Seat Height Adjuster, Digital AC Controls, Premium Dual tone interiors and much more.
To read more on Honda Amaze, Click here