Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) on the occasion of Fortuner completing a decade of glorious journey in India, announced the launch of the Stunning New Fortuner TRD ‘Celebratory Edition’, the uber-stylish version of one of the most celebrated SUVs in the Indian automotive market. Riding on the success of its predecessors, this rollout is timed just ahead of the festive season.
Available in diesel variant automatic transmission in pearl white with attitude black dual tone exterior, this new version is all set to capture the imagination of consumers with its distinct style and character. Sought after for both off-roading and city driving, the Fortuner with its alluring and imposing road presence, superb vehicle stability along with great riding comfort has made it to be the undisputed choice among SUV owners in the country.
Priced at Rs 33,85,000 (Ex showroom Delhi), the Fortuner TRD is designed and developed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD). Delivering Toyota’s legendary promise of Quality, Durability & Reliability (QDR), the newest Fortuner just got more cool and trendy with the new dual-tone look and stylish interiors while maintaining its best-in class-safety features and on-road prowess.
NEW TOUGH & STYLISH FEATURES
- Stylish Front Bumper and Rear Bumper Spoiler
- TRD Radiator Grille Garnish
- Dual Tone Roof
- R18 Charcoal Black Alloy Wheels
- Sporty Black & Maroon Leather Seats Interiors
- Red Stitch Accents on Upholstery
- Fortuner ‘10 years ‘Leadership Emblem
- Iconic Red TRD Emblem
REINFORCED POWER AND TOUGHNESS
- Power packed 2.8L, 2755 cm3 (cc) 4-cylinder diesel engine generating maximum torque of 450 Nm @ 1600 – 2400 rpm with maximum output of 130 Kw (177 PS) @ 3400 rpm.
- Available with a 6-speed automatic transmission with sequential & paddle shift.
- Automatic Idling Stop/Start Function.
- Tough frame structure that delivers exceptional torsional & bending rigidity even in the harshest environments.
- Pitch & Bounce control.
- Suspension enhances ride comfort, through straight-line stability, controllability, handle response & advanced damping technology.
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- VSC [Vehicle Stability Control] with BA [Brake Assist]
- 7 SRS Airbags
- Impact absorbing structure with pedestrian protection support
- Front Seats: WIL Concept Seats [Whiplash Injury Lessening]
- Child Restraint System: ISOFIX + Tether Anchor on 2nd Row
- Front Row: Pretensioner + Force Limiter
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- ABS with EBD
- Speed Auto Lock with Emergency Unlock
- Emergency Brake Signal
- Dusk Sensing Bi-Beam LED Projector Headlamps with LED DRLs
- SMART Entry and Push Start/Stop
- Illuminated Entry System – Puddle Lamps in ORVM
- Chrome Plated Door Handles and Window Beltline
- LED Rear Combination Lamps
- LED Front Fog Lamp
- Rear Fog Lamp
- Fully Automatic Power Back Door with Height Adjust Memory and Jam Protection
- Electrically Adjustable, Retractable Side Mirrors with Side Turn Indicators
- Aero-Stabilising Fins on ORVM Base and Rear Combination Lamps
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- All Cabin wrapped in Soft Upholstery, Metallic Accents and Woodgrain-patterned Ornamentation
- Cruise control
- Eco and Power drive modes
- Large TFT Multi-Information Display
- Navigation Turn Display on MID
- Optitron Cool-Blue Combimeter with Chrome Accents and Illumination Control
- Audio, MID, Tel, Voice Recognition Switches on Steering Wheel
- Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column
- Automatic Climate Control [Dual A/C] with Auto Rear Cooler
- Touch Screen Audio with Capacitive Switches [DVD, BT, USB, Aux-in, 6 Speakers, NAVI, Remote]
- Power Back Door Access on SMART Key, Back Door and Driver Control
- 8-way Driver & Passenger Power Seat
- 2nd Row: 60:40 Split Fold, Slide, Recline & One-Touch Tumble
- 3rd Row: One-touch Easy Space-Up with Recline
- Park Assist: Back Monitor and Rear Sensors
To read more on Toyota Fortuner, Click here