Tata Motors recently unveiled the most fuel efficient hatchback, now introduced the most fuel-efficient sedan. The Tata Indigo e-CS VX, based on the Indigo CS platform, has an ARAI-certified mileage of 25kmpl making it the most fuel efficient sedan in the country.
The new variant sports a BS4 compliant 1.4-litre, CR4 common rail diesel engine (CRDE) producing 70PS power at 4000rpm and 140Nm torque at 1800-3000rpm. The company is said to have improved the gear ratios and reduced the weight of the car by close to 10 kgs. The Tata Indigo e-CS VX is also available with a petrol heart. Both the engines are compliant with BSIV emission norms.
New Tata Indigo e-CS VX Sedan Features –
- New 14 inch alloy wheels
- Satin finish front grill
- Headlamps and ORVM with blinkers
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome inserts on the rub rails
- New dual-tone beige interiors and dashboard
- New wood-finish centre console
- New instrument cluster with chrome rings
- Rear centre armrest for better comfort at the back bench
- Keyless entry
- Bluetooth connectivity for Audio
- Electrical ORVMs
- AC, power steering and power windows continue to be offered.
New Tata Indigo e-CS VX Sedan Price –
For owners who wish to use the car for private purpose it comes with a warranty of 18 months and unlimited Kms.
- The Tata Indigo e-CS VX CRDI Diesel Variant is priced at Rs. 5.80 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- The Tata Indigo e-CS GVX MPFI Petrol is priced at Rs. 4.98 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)