Tata Motors recently announced a host of new service offerings for its Light and Intermediate commercial vehicles and bus range to celebrate a special “Freedom campaign” on occasion of the Indian Independence Day. These include 3 Year / 3Lakh KMs warranty, 24×7 Tata Alert service, attractive Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) rates, increase in engine oil drain interval and Triple Benefit Insurance.
Commenting on the introduction of the “Freedom Campaign”, Mr. R. Ramakrishnan, Senior Vice President, Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, “Tata Motors” commercial vehicles have been an integral part in the nation’s economic growth wherein the Intermediate and Light Commercial Vehicle Range of Trucks and Buses have played a pivotal role – be it inter and intra-city goods transport, specific applications or passenger transport. Our customer-centric and innovative offerings promise high up-time and low maintenance, and in these challenging economic circumstances, help enhance the business proposition for the vehicle owners so that they may run their businesses with “Freedom from all worries” about their Tata vehicles in the fleet.”
Key elements of these offerings include:
- 3 Year / 3 lakhs KMs extended warranty – the entire MCV Range of buses along with the ICV Trucks range will now be with enhanced warranty.
- Lower ownership costs for its 7T, 9T and 11T Trucks and MCV buses, due to the engine oil interval doubled to 40,000 kms from the existing 20,000 kms.
- Triple Benefit Assurance, is an industry first that offers customers zero depreciation insurance, coverage of loss of income and entitlement to reimbursement of full price the vehicle at the current price, in case of total loss.
- Multi-tiered AMC rates that could offer greater flexibility and choice to the customers to cater to their varying needs and to keep their costs in check
- 24×7 Tata Alert service for its ICV trucks, that ensures that a vehicle is put back on the road within 48 hours from the time restoration work begins. In case of major repairs and the vehicle carrying perishable goods, ‘Tata Alert’ will provide load transfer assistance. Through ‘Tata Alert’, drivers will receive on-site breakdown assistance within 4 hours of dialing a toll-free helpline number (1800-209-7979).
By virtue of this campaign, Tata Motors brings industry-leading value-added service offerings, and new product improvements for enhanced product ownership experience to celebrate its customer’s “Freedom of Choice” and the company’s promise to give them “Freedom from Worries”.