Ford India has officially launched the Ford EcoSport Black Edition, a new offering for those who desire something a little sportier than the standard EcoSport.
The EcoSport Black Edition is offered in three engine options and a choice of two gearboxes – 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engine, 1.5-litre TiVCT petrol engine and a 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine. A 5-speed gearbox is offered as standard, while the 1.5 petrol Titanium variant gets the option of a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
On-sale in the top three trim levels – Trend+, Titanium and Titanium+, the EcoSport Black Edition features a black grille, black-out moulded headlamps, 16-inch black alloy wheels, black mirror covers, black fog lamp bezels, black roof rails and roof cross bars. The interiors remain unchanged.
However, we know the recently launched Maruti Vitara Brezza has become a nightmare to the EcoSport for the coming months, thus, in order to counter the Vitara Brezza effect, Ford has geared-up to launch a new variant/limited edition variant of the EcoSport Black Edition.
Prices of Ford EcoSport Black Edition (ex-showroom, Delhi):
- EcoSport Black Edition 1.0-litre EcoBoost Trend+ – Rs 8.58 lakh
- EcoSport Black Edition 1.5-litre Diesel Trend+ – Rs 8.88 lakh
- EcoSport Black Edition 1.5-litre Petrol MT Titanium – Rs 8.74 lakh
- EcoSport Black Edition 1.5-litre Petrol AT Titanium – Rs 9.79 lakh
- EcoSport Black Edition 1.5-litre Diesel Titanium – Rs 9.34 lakh
- EcoSport Black Edition 1.0-litre EcoBoost Titanium+ – Rs 9.63 lakh
- EcoSport Black Edition 1.5-litre Diesel Titanium+ – Rs 9.93 lakh
To read more on Ford Ecosport, Click here