About Bharathautos.com –
Firstly I could like to say, Our main motto kept in mind before building this site is to make as simple as possible so that it makes our readers easy to access the website.
The bharathautos.com offers automobile enthusiast a friendly home where they can get Daily Automobile Updates, Expert Reviews, Spy Shots, Vehicles Tested, Past Out Vehicles, Modified Vehicle Snaps and lots more.
We give you daily updates on Indian Automobile Industry. Apart from this we also give you lot more features like;
- Spyshots – Cars & Bikes spotted on their test run and before making their entry in the market.
- Photo Rendering – We render images of upcoming cars and bikes.
- Entertainment Star – Get automotive related updates from famous personalities around the globe.
- Offbeat News – Any of the normally unusual happenings on wheels.
- Tips – How to maintain your vehicle in excellent conditions.
- Tricks – Motor vehicle is great fun doing tricks with it is more fun. There are many various actions to learn & do this is easy to learn if you follow the steps.
- Gallery – Provides you with Wallpapers, Videos & also Games to download.
- Accessories – Updates on new Accessories available in the market.
- Past Out – About the cars and bikes which are not on-sale in current Indian market.
- Garage – The reader shares his/her experience over their machine.
& lots of other features so that it makes you guys interesting to access.
– Bharathautos Team
Azfar Ahmed –
Hey! This is Azfar Ahmed, co-founder of Bharathautos. I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics. I and my bro Asrar (Editor) came-up with idea of developing BharathAutos few years ago. My bros excellent knowledge towards automobile along with my web development skills helped us to develop this website.
Mohammed Asrar –
Mohammed Asrar is a auto enthusiast, blogger, author, and business person. In addition to being the founder of this website, Asrar is also a MBA graduate, holds a degree from Bangalore University. His personal interests beyond the automotive world lie in the travelling and photography.
Stephen Neil Gershom –
Stephen Neil Gershom, 19 years old and a management student. Born, Brought up and currently living in Bengaluru.
I am extremely passionate about automobiles on the whole. I have a keen interest in everything that moves with the help of an engine and consider driving to be the greatest pleasure on earth. I love road-trips and also love to explore new places. I have been driving since 7th grade and riding since 8th grade and my love for cars and driving has been increasing by the day.
I currently ride a pulsar 135ls, my dream bike is the yamaha R6. My favourite automobile is the Range Rover, and i Dream of owning and driving one around the world. and would also love to drive the Ferrari 458 italia flat out on the nurburgring norschliefe.
Mohammed Ziyan –
Hi everyone, myself Mohammed Ziyan. An class 11 college student hoping to pursue a career in the automobile industry. I share a unique bond with automobiles ever since I was a kid, and it will definitely grow in the years to come. I would like to share my knowledge on automobiles for the better part of the industry. So that’s why I have become a part of BharathAutos.